Our goal at iPrepare is to provide you with the best emergency preparedness supplies in the industry! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-874-8492 and we can take care of it!
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RETURN AN ORDER:
- Damaged or Defective Items: Items that are damaged or defective may be returned within 180 days of the original shipping date and will be fully refunded or replaced absolutely free of charge.
- Refused or Returned Orders: Orders that are refused or are undeliverable will be refunded in full minus the cost of shipping to the customer's location. However, you may also be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Other Reasons: If there is another reason that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us! We'll do what we can to help you.
- Before returning any items, please call us at 1-877-874-8492 to get authorization.
- For an item to be returned, it must be in the original packaging and in new condition so the product can be restocked. Items not in that condition cannot be returned.
- Ship the items back to us via FedEx, UPS or U.S. Mail. If the item is damaged or defective we cover the costs of returning the items to us and we'll even have FedEx pick the item up from you house if you choose. If the order is returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible to pay the shipping costs.
- After we receive the returned items at iPrepare, we will then refund your purchase either through your credit card, check, or through store credit for the full amount minus shipping costs (less a possible 15% restocking fee). We'd also be happy to send you a replacement item.
For any questions about our return policy, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-877-874-8492. Thanks for your business!